Location: Pasadena, CA | Position Level: Entry Level
Education & Experience:
- 3 – 5 years of Returns experience required
- Associates degree and/or suitable work experience preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the Purchasing and Returns departments.
- Preparing Return Authorizations as requested by customers
- Interacting with customers on the status of their return
- Arranging Return to Vendor (RTV) orders for repair or credit of customer returned product
- Processing customer credits and refunds
- Processing customer invoices for in house repairs
- Maintaining a filing system in the Returns Departments and updating appropriate records when required.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary
- Ability to work with computers and software such as Microsoft Excel and Word and data processing skills.
- Good communication skills to deal with people internal to the company and customers, suppliers, shipping agents, courier companies, and others.
- Customer Service oriented
- Accurate, Reliable, Self-Motivated, and Responsible
- Team player and
Fill out the form below to apply for this position.