SALES REPRESENTATIVE – POS/AIDC
Two (2) Entry level positions open in Pasadena, CA for our Northeast & Southeast Sales Territories.
- Work with resellers such as Value Added Resellers (VARs), Software Developers (ISVs), Merchant Services Resellers (MSPs, ISOs), and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
- Qualify and convert in bound and out bound leads via telephone calls, emails, visits, etc.
- Educate prospects/customers about our products, promotions, & programs.
- Call and visit prospects/customers to build relationships.
- Consult with, and advise, resellers regarding the most appropriate and compatible hardware for their customers.
- Prepare proposals and price quotes.
- Secure and place orders with the order desk.
- Perform all follow-up required to sell hardware.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure their satisfaction.
- Respond to customer’s questions and solicit further sales.
- Find a home/fit for company provided end user leads.
- Represent the company at industry trade shows and partner events.
- Coordinate with other departments /vendors as, and when, necessary.
- Organize partner events in the territory.
- Help VARs select software and help ISVs recruit resellers.
- Regular work hours at the company office.
- Overnight travel is occasionally required (expenses paid).
Salary $33K – $36K per annum plus commission ranging from $1,500 – $4,500 per month.
M-S Cash Drawer offers Medical and Dental Insurance coverage and a retirement plan to all its employees.
Education & Experience:
We would prefer a college degree and/or suitable Point of Sale / AIDC / Healthcare / Computer industry experience. We will train the right person who has successful sales experience/skills. 2 – 5 years of sales experience would be preferred.
- Great planning and organizing skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Please send your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org