Location: Pasadena, CA | Position Level: Entry Level
Education & Experience:
- We prefer 2 – 3 years of warehouse experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform warehouse work related to receipt of shipment, storage, and distribution of products, parts, and materials.
- Verifies quantity, quality, and labeling of merchandise according to the Purchase documents and shipping manifests.
- Receive product in SAP as per the purchase and shipping documents.
- Stock the incoming products after receiving them is completed.
- Prepares merchandise for shipment via UPS, FedEx, truck lines, or other means of shipment with minimal supervision.
- Palletize larger orders using a hand truck, pallet jack, or forklift.
- Attach and verify all shipping labels and place them in a designated pick-up area.
- Assist in the assembly of specification orders.
- Assist in keeping warehouse locations clean and organized.
- Assist in unloading overseas containers and truck shipments of merchandise.
- Label all inventory and non-inventory items with proper part numbers when necessary under minimal supervision.
- Great planning and organizing skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Fill out the form below to apply for this position.