Founded in August of 2001, Touch Dynamic is an ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer of All-in-Ones, Kiosks, Tablets and PC’s for a variety of industries. We understand the demands on our channel partners and provide unique products and additional value-added services to help them meet the specific needs of their customers.
Touch Dynamic has leveraged our employee’s extensive experience in these markets to develop a focused product line of unmatched quality and features. We back it with a support staff that is highly skilled and motivated to solve any issue that might arise. Touch Dynamic products are manufactured, tested, shipped and serviced from our US headquarters in South Plainfield, NJ or our three Regional Distribution and Service Centers located in Sunrise, FL, Houston, TX and Wilsonville, OR.
Our unique position as an onsite manufacturer, and focus on a limited product line, allows us to design, modify and support the unique hardware requirements of our customers. Our focus enables us to excel in markets such as: hospitality, retail, healthcare, government, and industrial industries that demand reliable, retail hardened systems. With four facilities across the US, Touch Dynamic continues to reinvest in our company to better support our rapidly growing global network of reseller and ISV partners.
Reasons to consider Touch Dynamic:
- Over 240,000 Touch Dynamic AIO units & over 150,000 systems installed.
- Only Hardware Manufacturer to win RSPA (POS Manufacturer) channel award for six straight years in a row.
- Business Solutions Magazine Channel Vendor Award recipient nine years in a row
- The Quest VIII Ruggedized Tablet is Industrial hardened with an IP65 rating and peripheral options that include level EMV Payment Devices, Barcode Scanner, and 4G.
- The Pavilion and Edge Kiosks offer cutting edge self-service options that are on trend for today.
- Full suite of products includes AIO units, Tablets, Kiosks, Touch Monitors, PCs & servers, printers, cash drawers, customer displays etc
- Rackable mother board design for the Breeze, Breeze Ultra and Breeze Performance AIO make field serviceability a simple process.
- Projected Capacitive screens on every All In one
- AIO units with 8″, 12″, 14, 15″, 17″, 18.5”, 21.5” and 22” screen size options.
- Fanless as well as fast (up to i7) processors available.
- AIO units & touch monitors with same foot print & accessories allows a uniform look.
- Integrated options like MSR, Finger Print reader, EMV, 3G, Wireless, 2D Barcode Scanners, Pin Pad Mounts, Augusta Readers, Printer Base 2*20, & rear 8″ & 15″ LCDs for touch monitors & AIO units.
- Not available through the mass channel. Not available on the internet at low prices.
- Integrated Universal & Slim Printer Base maximizes space and provides a unique modern look.
- Private branding and image load services available.
- Solid State Drive (SSD) standard for AIO units. RAID option available for several units
- Extended, onsite, and replacement warranty options available.
- RMA, repair facilities in NJ, TX, FL, and OR for fast turnaround.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified