Independent Controllable Outlets
• Independent remote switchable outlets to turn on/off/reboot connected devices to prevent data loss or corruption.
All from a remote and central location
• Outlets can be turned on in sequence
• Battery and TBF™ protected outlets
Full Control via LCD display
• Easy-to-read LCD display provides information about power conditions
• The LCD display will show how much time is left before the UPS will turn back on or shut down
• Unit can be controlled via LCD display and via software
• Fully monitored and controlled over Network/Internet
Realtime Network Monitoring and Notifications
• Remote management and configuration via Web Browser, NMS
• Event logging to trace the operation’s history
• Graphic data logging to analyze power conditions
• Event notifications via Email, SNMP traps
• It has the ability to set up for an alert when the battery is in need of replacement
• Supports Environmental Sensor (optional)
• Advanced Enterprise power management software
Light and Versatile
• Unit is light enough to be installed in Under Counter Configuration
• Keep your racks organized and cables plugged in with the organizing tray.
It will prevent cables from being disconnected.
• It also features color-coded outlets.
Intelligent detection and Automatic Restart of Locked-up Equipment
• The iPCS can detect and monitor connected equipment over the network and is able to automatically restart unresponsive equipment by turning that particular receptacle off and on.
Catastrophic Event Protection
• If a catastrophic event happens, the only part affected will be the On-Cord Electronic Power Conditioner thus saving the connected equipment and the rest of the unit.
• Electronic power conditioner TBF™
• Line interactive / pure sine wave output design
• 8 independent remote switchable outlets to on/off/reboot connected devices through the network interface. All outlets are UPS-TBF protected
• Fully informative LCD display to show power loads and UPS stats.
• Automatic voltage regulator (AVR and battery backup in one unit)
• Power management software with network monitoring capability with diagnostic and battery check
• Short circuit and overload protection
• Tel/Network (RJ11/RJ45) protection
• HID USB and Smart RS232 communications port
• User replaceable UPS battery
• SNMP network management capability
• EPO (Emergency Power Off) capable
• Two year warranty – Optional extended warranty