M-S Cash Drawer partner events are some of the premier networking events in the POS industry. These events provide an opportunity for our software partners (ISVs), value-added resellers (VARs) and merchant service providers, and vendors to network in an intimate setting.
Through presentations and tabletop booths, attendees get exposure to the latest POS hardware, along with software solutions including POS (Windows, iOS, Android), online ordering, self-service, and digital signage.
Attendance at our one-day events typically includes 50-125 unique VAR and ISV partners. M-S Cash Drawer and its vendor partners bear the cost of the event and raffle prizes. ISVs are responsible for their travel and accommodation and are encouraged to provide software raffle prizes. Our events provide a great format to learn from and connect with industry colleagues through presentations, exhibit time, and networking opportunities like lunch and cocktail hours.
Why ISVs should attend:
- Grow your reseller channel by meeting successful POS and merchant service resellers.
- Present your solution in a group setting to new potential channel partners.
- Exhibit your software solution at a hardware vendors tabletop booth.
- Handpick resellers for software raffle prize instead of drop your card format.
Why VARs and merchant service providers should attend:
- Expand your POS and allied software offerings.
- Learn about the latest industry trends and new products, and gain valuable insight on how to
- grow your business.
- Network with industry colleagues, POS software, and hardware vendors all in one place.
- Local one-day event format allows a cost-effective alternative to bigger trade shows.
Why Vendors should exhibit:
- Table top exhibit enables one-on-one conversations with VARs and ISVs.
- Drop-your-business-card raffle helps hardware vendors connect with resellers and ISVs that are interested in their solution.
- Build your channel partner base in a geo-targeted area by targeting local VARs and ISVs.
- Simple, one-day format reduces time commitment and travel requirements.
For details on our past events held in Southern California, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, and Fort Lauderdale click here (link coming soon).
“I recruited my biggest reseller, BART30, at your 2016 Houston partner event.” Software presenter Thomas-OrderCounter.com
“Good program mix. Interesting new software vendors. Thank you!” Peggy (AMC122) – California 2018 partner event POS VAR attendee.
2018 California event software presenter Juke Slot, “The partner event was planned and setup excellent. “
“I received a contact from Alex from Heritage Business we engaged last year during your partner event in Pasadena. Alex is currently interested in self ordering kiosk.” Jegil- Juke Slot 2018 California partner event software presenter.
Merchant Service provider, MES403, connected with OrderCounter.com after they presented at 2018 California partner event.
“Congratulations on your 2018 California partner event. It was very successful and you pulled it off nicely.” Christophe Naasz-vendor partner Star Micronics.
View All Testimonials
“I signed up with OrderCounter.com after your 2018 California partner event.” POS VAR COM301.“We appreciate your invite, and hospitality. Truly well done.” Jarred- iPad & Android software presenter Upserve after presenting at 2018 California partner event.