M-S Cash Drawer partner events are some of the premier networking events in the POS industry. These events provide an opportunity for our software partners (ISVs), value-added resellers (VARs) and merchant service providers, and vendors to network in an intimate setting.
Through presentations and tabletop booths, attendees get exposure to the latest POS hardware, along with software solutions including POS (Windows, iOS, Android), online ordering, self-service, and digital signage.
Attendance at our one-day events typically includes 50-125 unique VAR and ISV partners. M-S Cash Drawer and its vendor partners bear the cost of the event and raffle prizes. ISVs are responsible for their travel and accommodation and are encouraged to provide software raffle prizes. Our events provide a great format to learn from and connect with industry colleagues through presentations, exhibit time, and networking opportunities like lunch and cocktail hours.
Why ISVs should attend:
- Grow your reseller channel by meeting successful POS and merchant service resellers.
- Present your solution in a group setting to new potential channel partners.
- Exhibit your software solution at a hardware vendors tabletop booth.
- Handpick resellers for software raffle prize instead of drop your card format.
Why VARs and merchant service providers should attend:
- Expand your POS and allied software offerings.
- Learn about the latest industry trends and new products, and gain valuable insight on how to
- grow your business.
- Network with industry colleagues, POS software, and hardware vendors all in one place.
- Local one-day event format allows a cost-effective alternative to bigger trade shows.
Why Vendors should exhibit:
- Table top exhibit enables one-on-one conversations with VARs and ISVs.
- Drop-your-business-card raffle helps hardware vendors connect with resellers and ISVs that are interested in their solution.
- Build your channel partner base in a geo-targeted area by targeting local VARs and ISVs.
- Simple, one-day format reduces time commitment and travel requirements.
For details on our past events, click here.