Location: Pasadena, CA | Position Level: Entry Level
Education & Experience:
- A Computer Science or Trade College Equivalent
- (currently enrolled is acceptable)
- 2 year’s experience in technical customer support
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting computer peripheral hardware devices with customers over the telephone
- Assists with internal IT infrastructure, maintenance, and updates (PC Windows environment)
- Assist with product testing, configuration, and updates
- Assist the Returns Department by inspecting and testing returned items
- Researches complex problems and obtain necessary information from manufacturers, policies, procedures, and practices
- Acts as a liaison between the customer and the company, providing feedback to sales, quality control, and management
- Determines the best method to resolve problems ensuring customer satisfaction and adherence to company policies
- Provides guidance, training, and instruction to non-technical personnel
- Applies understanding and knowledge of computer software and hardware to assist customers through diagnosis and resolution of hardware problems
- Records problem notices in logs
- Understanding and experience of Computer Networking.
- Working knowledge of Databases and SQL.
- Experience with one or more programming languages like C#
Fill out the form below to apply for this position.